Unfortunately the people of today and our leaders from both north and south India in his age could not understand the reality of his path. They were duped and so they refused to follow him. At this juncture, if the dalit society re-enter into our Buddhism, Today the turn of Indian history would be in different line. But we the people still under the label platform of hindutuva and the name with sufferings in South and North India. We were never a Hindus, We are not Hindus, We will never a part of Hindus.
And it is impossible to create the sound without hitting hands together. Likewise it is not possible for Revolutionary Dr. Babasaheb movement without taking Buddha. Already we have Buddha and Babasaheb in India. So we needn't to create a new ideologies. Our Dr. Babasaheb achieved the rights for not only for some particular section but for the whole oppressed and margin in the society by socially and economically in India. It was because of his well versed in Education. I am sure that Education especially women's education with Buddha and Babasaheb path will help our. So, Educate at first with broad mind and help all margins. That's why he put Educate as first in his great quote, "Educate, Agitate and Organize".
Long Live Ambedkarism...!
|Buddhist Flag and Meaning|
22 vows given by Babasaheb in Nagpur on 14th October 1956:
1. I shall have no faith in Brahma, Vishnu and Maheshwara, nor shall I worship them.
2. I shall have no faith in Rama and Krishna, who are believed to be incarnation of God, nor shall I worship them.
3. I shall have no faith in Gauri, Ganapati and other gods and goddesses of Hindus, nor shall I worship them.
4. I do not believe in the incarnation of God.
5. I do not and shall not believe that Lord Buddha was the incarnation of Vishnu. I believe this to be sheer madness and false propaganda.
6. I shall not perform Shraddha nor shall I give pind.
7. I shall not act in a manner violating the principles and teachings of the Buddha.
8. I shall not allow any ceremonies to be performed by Brahmins.
9. I shall believe in the equality of man.
10. I shall endeavour to establish equality.
11. I shall follow the Noble Eightfold Path of the Buddha.
12. I shall follow the ten paramitas prescribed by the Buddha.
13. I shall have compassion and loving-kindness for all living beings and protect them.
14. I shall not steal.
15. I shall not tell lies.
16. I shall not commit carnal sins.
17. I shall not take intoxicants like liquor, drugs, etc.
18. I shall endeavour to follow the Noble Eightfold Path and practice compassion and loving-kindness in everyday life.
19. I renounce Hinduism, which disfavors humanity and impedes the advancement and development of humanity because it is based on inequality, and adopt Buddhism as my religion.
20. I firmly believe the Dhamma of the Buddha is the only true religion.
21. I consider that I have taken a new birth.
22. I solemnly declare and affirm that I shall hereafter lead my life according to the teachings of Buddha's Dhamma.